The Natural State is very proud of its legal system. Now you can become a part of it with a career in court reporting. There are courses available in metro areas like The Ozarks and Little Rock as well as many other cities. You can enroll for a full-time on-campus course, or if you require a more flexible schedule you can sign up for an online course and take the classes when you have the time to study. Sign up now and jump start your career today.
As an Arkansas court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Arkansas:
- Average annual salary: $37,080
- Currently employed: 240
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arkansas Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now