Come to the Peach State to start your legal career. You will love studying in one of Georgia’s awesome cities, like Atlanta-home to the Braves baseball team, Marietta-has some of the finest southern cuisine, and Savannah-with all the rich history of the south. If you can’t find a location that suits you, you can always take an online course from anywhere. Get started on your court reporting degree today.
As a Georgia court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Georgia:
- Average annual salary: $48,370
- Currently employed: 1,460
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Georgia Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now