As a New Jersey resident you will already know that the Garden State is a fantastic place to live. But it’s also a great state to study in, especially if you want to a career in the legal profession. There are court reporting schools in many great cities like Jersey City, Paramus, and the Tri-State area. Contact one of the schools below to find out more about available online and on-campus course.
As a New Jersey court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in New Jersey:
- Average annual salary: $55,800
- Currently employed: 220
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Jersey Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now