You can’t beat court reporting schools in North Carolina. They can be found in most metropolitan areas like Raleigh, Charlotte and many of them also offer Internet tuition course for people who already have jobs or a family to take care of and need to flex their schedule. Check out our listings below to find the school that’s right for you.
As a North Carolina court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in North Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $51,420
- Currently employed: 190
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Carolina Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now