Beautiful landscape and majestic mountains stretch across Tennessee through Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville and beyond. As well as court reporting courses in and around these cities, we are also offering accredited online schools. Choose a school that works best for you and live life to the full in the Volunteer State.
As a Tennessee court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Tennessee:
- Average annual salary: $55,030
- Currently employed: 90
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Tennessee Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now