If you’re looking for an interesting career in the legal profession, consider becoming a court reporter. You can study in Manchester-the largest city in the state, Concord-the state capital, or many other exciting cities. Choose from a range of on-site or online courses. Run through our list of New Hampshire schools below to find one that suits you.
As a New Hampshire court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in New Hampshire:
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Hampshire Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now
Unfortunately there are no schools currently enrolling in this area.
Please check again later, or click here to broaden your search.