Study for your courtroom reporting degree at one of the many fantastic schools located in the Big Apple! You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs. Check out the helpful list of schools below to push your new career in this great legal field. Our site features programs near all major New York cities, including Long Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Albany.
As a New York court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in New York:
- Average annual salary: $83,400
- Currently employed: 1,405
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New York Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now
Unfortunately there are no schools currently enrolling in this area.
Please check again later, or click here to broaden your search.