You don’t have to leave The Buckeye State to compete your degree in court reporting. You don’t have to leave the comfort of your own home. You can study at schools in a range of cities including Cleveland, Dayton and Columbus, or you can create a flexible schedule with a selection of online classes. What are you waiting for! Contact one of our listed schools to get started!
As an Ohio court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Ohio:
- Average annual salary: $48,470
- Currently employed: 410
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ohio Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now