The Capital of the United States has served as the meeting place for congress since 1800. DC has some of the best court reporting schools in the country, helping Americans become part of a worthy career in the legal system. You have several options to obtain your court reporting degree: enroll for a course on campus, take an online course, or for maximum flexibility take a combination of both. Check out the list below to find out more.
As a Washington DC court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Washington DC:
- Average annual salary: $47,340
- Currently employed: 260
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Washington DC Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now
Unfortunately there are no schools currently enrolling in this area.
Please check again later, or click here to broaden your search.