From Seattle’s Space Needle to Spokane’s Riverfront Park, and Vancouver’s Pearson Air Museum, you are sure to find a city you will love in the Evergreen State. And in that city you will find one of the America’s best court reporting schools. If you don’t want to take your classes on campus, you can take some or all of them on line, as suits your needs. Scroll done to see our list of court reporting schools in Washington.
As a Washington court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Washington:
- Average annual salary: $58,300
- Currently employed: 180
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Washington Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now