Texas is renowned for Roe vs. Wade, one of the most famous Supreme Court cases of the twentieth century. When you take a degree in court reporting in one of the Lone Star State’s great court reporting schools, you too will become a part of the justice system. Schools are located in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and many other cities. You can also choose from a range of online courses. Follow your dream and enroll today.
As a Texas court reporter, you will:
- Transcribe court proceedings
- Assist trial attorneys and judges
- Find information from official records
- Prepare and manage documents
Some career figures for court reporting professionals in Texas:
- Average annual salary: $60,070
- Currently employed: 1,360
- Employment outlook: 14% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Texas Court Reporting Schools Enrolling Now